Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Snow and Cold; Something to love

Snow and Cold; Something to love
Now that I’m back in Michigan and don’t have any cool travel log, I can use my blog to express things I wouldn’t normally get a chance say. So this is about a little pet peeve of mine about people of Michigan who whine about snow and below freezing temps. Hello, we live in the Winter Wonderland, snow is part of what happens here. Learn to embrace it, enjoy it and celebrate it. I thought I was the only one who secretly felt this way but there was an interesting article on MLive. Com http://blog.mlive.com/bradosphere/2008/12/its_winter_it_snows_deal_with.html
Anyway, its time for me to have some hot chocolate and then I’m shoveling the driveway and maybe get into a snowball fight. Wait its raining outside.  That’s something for a future post.

1 comment:

Jim and Ann said...

Pastor Rob,

Thanks for such a spirit filed service Christmas Eve. God has led us to your church and community and we are very Blessed he did.